Nagpur: In a major move that will provide relief to passengers, the Nagpur division of South East Central Railway (SECR) has upgraded its tracks to operate passenger trains at 130 kmph between Nagpur and Durg section From 10 March 2021.
The SECR has identified 19 pairs of trains with LHB coaches to run them at 130 kmph.
Arakkonam WAP4 #22783 led 02879 Mumbai Lokmanya Tilak Terminal – Bhubaneswar Express achieved 130 km/h speed in SECR Nagpur Division yesterday.
Here is the list,
- 02817/18 Santragachhi Pune Santragachhi weekly via Kalyan, Panvel
- 02255/56 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Kamakhya Lokmanya Tilak Terminus weekly
- 02849/50 Hatia Pune Hatia biweekly
- 08243/44 Bilaspur Bhagat ki Kothi Bilaspur biweekly
- 08245/46 Bilaspur Bikaner Bilaspur biweekly
- 02259/60 Mumbai CST Howrah Mumbai CST Gitanjali special daily
- 02221/22 Pune Howrah Pune AC biweekly Duranto special
- 02441/42 Bilaspur New Delhi Bilaspur Rajdhani biweekly special
- 02771/72 Secunderabad Raipur Secunderabad triweekly special
- 02101/02 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Howrah Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Jnaneshwari biweekly special
- 02809/10 Mumbai CST Howrah Mumbai CST daily Mail special
- 08405/06 Puri Ahmedabad Puri weekly special
- 02843/44 Puri Ahmedabad Puri 4 days in a week special
- 02827/28 Puri Surat Puri weekly special
- 06069/70 Bilaspur Tirunelveli Bilaspur weekly special
- 02251/52 Yashwantpur Korba Yashwantpur weekly special
- 02037/38 Puri Ajmer Puri biweekly special
- 02879/80 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Bhuvaneshvar Lokmanya Tilak Terminus biweekly special
- 02811/12 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Hatia Lokmanya Tilak Terminus weekly special
Courtesy: Jay shah @sjay93 and Siddharth Jain